Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Have You Seen This Shit?!?!  <<< Click Here

My heart goes out to the families that suffered a loss in the OKC apartment fires.  Whenever these events happen, the news is always on the scene to interview residents to get their story.  The local news interviewed a lady by the name of "Sweet Brown"....honey gone!  Sweet Brown is the new Antoine Dodson baby!!  This video tickles me, but clearly Sweet lives that LIFE!!  Who is that ninja walking around in the background?!  See, why does the media constantly do this?!?!  Allow people to tell their account of what happened and kick it up a notch!  Sweet is famous now baby and will not have to work for another rock again (Oooops, did I say that?!?!)!  Over dinner a couple of days ago, one of my best friends showed me this video and I know I've watched it at least 30 times!!

Here's what happened: http://kfor.com/2012/04/08/okc-apartment-complex-catches-fire-5-units-damaged/

No comments:

Post a Comment